Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 13

So yesterday I didn't really have for dinner what I said I was going to because I didn't have time to eat at home. I had a delicious salad from extreme pita!

I did try my new breakfast casserole though. It looks SO good, but I actually like that sweet potato breakfast pie better, so I will make that once the current casserole is gone. Here is a picture of it:

So I had the last little piece of the old casserole and a little piece of the new casserole and 1/2 avocado for breakfast. For lunch I went to Chipotle yum yum. Then after work I met up with my friend Sara for coffee, then went to a deep stretch class with Elisabeth. After that we got dinner at a place that now I can't remember the name. It's like Jimmy John's, but not.. gah, I wish I could remember. It was good. I got the salad bar and went crazy with all the Whole30 compliant toppings. Even though I'm full, I don't feel gross or bloated which is awesome!

It's late! I'm going to watch an episode of Ugly Betty and probably go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment