Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 17

Each post I write I can't believe how high the number is! Less than 2 weeks left!

This morning I had a piece of breakfast pie and something else I can't remember.
Lunch was that breakfast casserole I made that I'm actually not really a fan of, it's so eggy!
Dinner was the lamb meatballs, a banana, and like 2 bites of sweet potato. I got this bag that you can microwave potatoes in and it only takes 6 minutes but it tastes really gross. I think waiting an hour is worth it for a good baked sweet potato!

I'm still kind of hungry but I think I'll wait. I hope my impulses don't get the best of me...actually they might. I really want some prunes. Is that weird? I think it is. Wanting prunes is better than wanting coke, pizza and chocolate right?

I think so. I'm going to get some prunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment