Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 15

I'M HALFWAY DONE! I can hardly believe it! Today was kind of a weird day because my afternoon/dinner included me just eating almonds and prunes til I was full. Woops.

HOWEVER, I tried a recipe from Well Fed, this paleo cookbook I bought. Oh, and I am completely blanking on what I had for breakfast... hmmm...

Anyway, for lunch I had Moroccan Meatballs! Here is the list of ingredients:

Meatballs: fresh parsley, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, ground lamb (!!!)
Sause: coconut oil, onion, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, tomatoes, water, tomato paste, parsley

I have NEVER tried lamb before and it was pretty okay. It made my apartment smell really good! My dad really loved the recipe and so did my mom. Here is what it looked like before the meatballs went to cook in the pot...


And this is what it looked like after with the sauce (you can't really see the meatballs...)

It made plenty of leftovers, and I'll eat them, but I don't know if I will be making that recipe again. I'm really glad I ventured out and tried it. It made me buy even more spices so I have quite the inventory!

It's all downhill from now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment