Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 12

Happy May! I'm posting early with a projection of what I'm going to be eating because I'm busy tonight! I did not get up in time for Total Strength today.. woops. I'll go work out on the steptical after work and before my meeting at 7.

Here is the menu for today:

Breakfast: Breakfast pie, half an avocado
Lunch: Pork heaven, half an avocado, asparagus
Dinner: Salmon and a sweet potato

I brought my tea to work today so when I have the impulse to snack either in the morning or afternoon I can have a nice cup of rooibos tea.

I'm also out of vegetables minus the squash and onions I haven't been able to cook so I'm for sure going to need to get some more veggies maybe after work or after my meeting or sometime where I can find a spare 15 minutes.

I'm so ready for the weekend, I kind of just want to relax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment