Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 11

I had the breakfast "pie" for breakfast and I think it's growing on me. I may try to make it correctly next week. So that was my breakfast along with half an avocado.

Lunch was pork heaven, a tomato and brussel sprouts. I also had an apple when I got to work, should have mentioned that.

Dinner was Whole30 approved Chipotle...it's not as filling as you would think. I really need to cook up those onions but I have plans both tonight and tomorrow so I hope they don't go bad! I think it will be okay.

My mom is starting a Whole30 on Saturday so we are going to go shopping Friday. How lucky that I'm already almost 2 weeks in so she doesn't have to struggle :) Just kidding, but I wish I had had someone to start with for sure.

Since I'm still hungry I'm going to finish up watching this episode of Ugly Betty then head to bed! Hopefully I will get up in time the total strength class tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment