Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 8

Today has been a weird day, I've been a bottomless pit. I'm so hungry. Buying larabars was clearly a mistake because I've already had three today. My meals were so off today because I've been doing a lot of things. I went to a Total Strength class at the Y then ran for 20 minutes.

Before I worked out I had a larabar, after I had a burger patty, tomato, and half an avocado...and then 2 scrambled eggs...

I ate another larabar on the way to the Queen's Cup, which was pretty fun!

Dinner was salmon and broccoli, then some shrimp later... then another larabar, and some tea... and some blueberries. Everything Whole30 friendly but I'm still STARVING.

I decided to try this recipe from paleomg.com and it's in the crockpot right now. I accidentally bought cooked sausage so I'm not sure how that's going to work out but I think it will be okay.

I am also going to make my yummy pork stuff tomorrow so I can take that to lunch all this week.

Did I mention I bought rooibus tea? It was delicious. Not as good as Caribou but still worth it.



Ugh I'm so hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment