Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 7

Oh my goodness it's been a week! Right now I'm watching Live of Pi. I went to get my groceries for the next week and saw a red box and new that I had to get the movie, the book was good.

Back to Whole30

Breakfast I had a burger with avocado and tomato, lunch was shrimp, strawberries, carrots and peppers! Then I went to a jewelry party for Stella & Dot with my friend Elisabeth. The jewelry was beautiful but what really had me tempted was the delicious food! Especially the cheese, cake pops, hummus and spinach artichoke dip. Oh...and the wine!

I ate 2 larabars and a TON of grapes while I was there, and barely resisted, it was so difficult.

Didn't work out today or take any pictures of food but I will probably do so tomorrow! I was going to make this breakfast "pie" from paleomg.com but I need to shred a sweet potato and I don't have a shredder!!!! So I will be getting one tomorrow.

Now I'm off to watch this movie. I have a big day tomorrow, I'm going to a strength class, I need to go by khaki shorts because I'm volunteering at the Queen's Cup, then I'm going to the Knight's Game! Hooray for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment