Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 6

Today was normal. Minus how I got super hungry at 2pm and had to walk to RiteAid to see what they had to offer. Spoiler Alert: not much...

I got some almonds and dried plums which I learned are the same things as prunes, but they weren't bad.


Breakfast was an omelet which was kind of okay. It had peppers and onions in it with a side of delicious strawberries. I think they are about to go bad so I'll probably eat the rest of them at lunch tomorrow.


Lunch was a burger patty and half an avocado which explains why I got hungry so quickly. I think I'm going to pick up some larabars for emergency hunger.

For dinner I had a Newk's Salad and it was Whole30 friendly to the best of my knowledge and it was pretty okay, I was really jealous of every one's delicious looking sandwiches though. Salads don't really give off a savory amazing sandwich smell.

It's been such a long day so I'm going to cuddle with my laptop in bed and watch an episode of Ugly Betty!


No comments:

Post a Comment