Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 5

Last night I went to bed later than normal, like around 9:30pm. Normal (during my Whole30) has been 8pm, but since that strength class went til 8:30 that just wasn't going to happen.

This morning it was kind of difficult to get up, I'm pretty sleepy. But, before I could talk myself out of my workout I went ahead and got up because as cheesy as it sounds I really really want to see some results! And I can't see results by lying in bed and not working out.

Today's workout was 5 minutes of walking to warm up then 1 minute fast running followed by 3 minutes of walking, repeated 7x. Then a 5 minute walk cool down. I had to take some serious time stretching after that because I'm pretty sore from last nights class.

I had my burger/tomato/avocado breakfast this morning, delicious. Then I felt lazy and didn't want to pack my lunch so I'm going to walk to Chipotle on my lunch break. SOME of their stuff is Whole30 friendly, take a look at their ingredients menu. So I will be getting carnitas, lettuce, mild salsa, a bit of medium salsa, and guacamole. No rice, no beans, and unfortunately their veggies are cooked in soybean oil so that's a no go for the Whole30 as well.


It was pretty darn good. For dinner I had the rest of my pork, a tomato, and a banana. 

My friend Elisabeth encouraged me to come with her tomorrow morning for a Total Strength class so I will be there bright and early at 5:45 am. I need to get some sleep. It's really only 9:20 but it feels like 2am. 

Still no drastic changes, I don't feel bloated anymore which is awesome but that's all I really have to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment