Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 4

Remember how I said I was going to be a beast at the gym today? Yeah, not quite. I STRUGGLED on the elliptical thing this morning. It was rough. Who am I?! I think it will get better with time though, so I am trying not to be discouraged.

For breakfast I remembered I had all those eggs I don't really want and forgot to put in my burger mixture so I made a egg/green pepper/onion/tomato scramble. It tasted as good as it looked, unless you think it looks really good, because it only tasted mildly good. It was easier to eat than boiled eggs though. I couldn't eat all of it because I got full. I can't seem to figure out if I'm eating too much or too little. I think I'm good for breakfast, but when I'm about to leave work I'm absolutely starving and the Whole30 doesn't really promote snacks so maybe I'll just eat more for lunch? We'll see. Here's what breakfast looked like:

The chopped veggies actually look good

But then I just HAD to add eggs.

Lunch was the burger/tomato/avocado combo again and dinner was my delicious pork and green beans. 

Then I decided to torture myself further and go to a class called Total Strength Light at the Y, thinking when it said light it actually meant it. But no! It was so hard, but I think only for me because 70 year old women were doing stuff I couldn't even do. But alas, I have to start somewhere.

Off to read an article in Darling Magazine then to bed! I have a running workout tomorrow morning (yay?)

3 comments: