Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 9

Holy Moly I can't believe I've made it 9 days. No pictures this time around either, it was a busy day! Also, I would have taken a picture of the breakfast "pie" but it kind of looks gross so I thought I'd spare you.

Also, I don't know if I posted the links to Whole30 but now I am going to be because a couple people have been asking me questions and even saying they want to do a Whole30 themselves!

Whole30 Website: http://whole9life.com

Paleomg (where I get a lot of my recipes): http://paleomg.com

Nom Nom Paleo (more recipes): http://nomnompaleo.com

Another good resource is the "It Starts With Food Book" which I would recommend reading before you start a Whole30 just so you know what you are getting yourself into. It can be found here.

This morning I ate a piece of my breakfast pie and it actually turned out pretty good. I probably won't make it again though, I kind of miss my pepper and onion burger patties for breakfast, those were delicious.

For lunch my old church had a potluck so for the best of my knowledge I did a good job. I had pulled pork and a fruit and lettuce salad thing and some green beans. It hit the spot.

Yesterday I think I mentioned being so so hungry and so I jumped on a Whole30 forum to complain about it and basically the people said I need to eat more..and ditch the larabars, but mostly eat more.

It would be way easier for me to justify eating more if today at my old church's reunion I didn't keep hearing "Oh my goodness you're so big!" over and over. To their defense, most people remember me as an 8 year old so it makes sense, but maybe trying saying I look grown up or something.. right?

The crockpot is cooking up that yummy pork stuff I love right now and I have a piece of salmon thawing out and a sweet potato in the oven. I'll have the salmon, sweet potato, and the rest of that broccoli for dinner then call it a night!

Tomorrow I'll be a third of the way done!! Yay!

1 comment: