Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 2

Today was a pretty good day, though it was riddled with temptation. Breakfast was delicious, definitely better than yesterday. It even looks heavenly:


It was definitely easier to stomach in the morning than boiled eggs. However, I did forget to crack some eggs into my burger mixture before frying them up.

After church my sweet friend Lisa wanted to go out to lunch and I couldn't turn down a chance to spend time with my friend! We decided on Terrace Cafe because I googled "terrace cafe whole 30" and found this. So it was the Y veggie omelet with whole eggs and added sausage, it was really good. But it was hard when Lisa kept offering me her delicious looking pancakes yummmmm, she meant well though :)

I WAS going to have tuna for dinner with a sweet potato but the tuna has soy bean oil in it so that was a no-go and I went for the delicious pork again.

Nothing really strange to report today. I went walking for an hour and got a crazy headache while i was out, but I'm going to attribute it to the cup of coffee I had. I probably will forgo coffee for the next 28 days.

Speaking of walking, my best friend, Lia, was sweet enough to put together a plan for me to get back into running. I used to run A LOT but I've kind of fell off the wagon and have really been wanting to get motivated to get back into it. I'm pretty excited about starting it.

I'm going to try to do my run workout tomorrow before work so I'm about to hope into bed and read for an hour so I can get up bright and early!

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment