Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 16

Today was another one of those weird days, I do way better with this during the week.

I've recently become obsessed with prunes. Yesterday I accidentally bought dates which scared the heck out of me when I opened them because they kind of looked like roaches. Ew. So I went back and paid attention this time and bought prunes.

I woke up a little late for church so "breakfast" was prunes and almonds.. yum.

I went to Terrace Cafe with Sarah for lunch and got that omelet I had last time when I went with Lisa. Then I headed to mom and dads to get mom to go shopping with me so she could start her Whole30. It was great because she bought me some stuff too! (Thanks Mom!)

We made hamburger patties with peppers and onions for her week and I also showed her the breakfast pie recipe, which I have cooking in my crockpot right now!

Dinner for me was some more of my omelet. I fill up SO FAST now, it's ridiculous. It's like I eat one bit and I'm full. Just kidding, that's a huge exaggeration. However, I do think this whole thing is effective because Sarah told me I look like I've lost some weight. Woohoo!

I also ran 25 minutes today, it felt good.

On an unrelated note, I've finished all 4 seasons of Ugly Betty :( So I guess instead of watching like 3 episodes before bed I will just read some of my book and go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment