Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 14

I've made it two whole weeks! Today was rough because I REALLY wanted to quit and eat a whole box of chocolates. The idea of 16 more days seemed pretty daunting but I think I'll survive!

For breakfast I heated up some pork and put it on top of some fresh spinach, lunch was a piece of the new breakfast casserole and some green beans, then dinner was the rest of the pork and a sweet potato. I've been getting full SO fast lately too.

After work (before my dinner and working out) I was feeling a bit light headed so I got some almonds and dried plums for a snack.

I went do my run work out which was 5 minute walk warm up then (1 minute run fast, 2 minute walk) x 8 then 5 minute walk cool down. I thought there was a Total Strength Class at the Harris YMCA but I was definitely wrong, so I'm going to do a strength class tomorrow!

I have to call it another early night because I'm volunteering at the Girls on the Run 5k tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment